Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 13 of 13

Thread: Kit goes on a cruise

  1. #11
    Inactive Member AngieBelle's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 31st, 2002
    Posts
    250
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    We did the 7 day eastern cruise and had a great time! (Well, we did after the first day when my boyfriend was seasick.) We had beautiful weather for all three ports- St. Martin, St. Thomas, and Castaway Cay. I didn't take Kit off the ship, but I did carry her around on the ship a few times. I find that any time I walk around with an AG, at least one person thinks I'm carrying a real baby at first glance!

  2. #12
    Inactive Member dianasmama's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 12th, 2004
    Posts
    1,086
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thanks for the inspiration...we leave for our Disney Western Caribbean cruise on 1/28! We can't wait. They had to change the port of call of Cozumel because of hurricane damage, so we're going to Nassau instead. (less than thrilled about this change, but understood)

    I think we'll be taking Nellie with us! I just ordered the new matching doll and girl outfits last night from the club!

    Laurie

  3. #13
    Inactive Member linzystar's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 17th, 2005
    Posts
    167
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Great pictures!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •